Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Bristol
Role: Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Although this practice is part of a group they run their own practices as an individually owned practice leaving them far more flexibility to run things as they see fit. This has helped give the clients the feel of the independent practice which is so missed in today's world bombarded by corporates.
Team Info: Currently they are very lucky to have two experienced vets, one of whom has a cert in cardiology and also has a strong interest in surgery. Their other vet also has a strong interest in surgery but both are just warm, welcoming, and fantastic people to work with. They have a very experienced nursing team, reception team, animal care assistant, and are a 2-3 vet practice.
Practice Facilities: This practice has its own in-house lab machines, digital x-ray, scanner, etc.
Hours: ONLY 37.5 hour week over 4 days with 1 in 4 weekends (inclusive of the 37.5 hours)
- Confident new grad or an experienced vet with a passion for the small animal practice
- A genuine love of the profession and the desire to continuously improve
- Honesty and integrity is key to everything that you do, you go the extra mile
- Enjoy meeting clients, building relationships and working in a close knit team
- Regardless of your experience level, you strive to grow and utilize your skills each and every day
- Attention to detail and passion for exploring tricky cases
- Willing to “muck in” and help your colleagues when needed
Weekends: One in four
Branch work: None
Vehicle required: None
Salary: Competitive salary depending on experience
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays rising to 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays after 2 years employment
- 15 minute consults as standard with “catch up” time built into the diary
- CPD budget with 5 paid days to attend as a minimum
- Funding and support towards Certificates available
- Access to a brand new Sono scope ultrasound with cardiac probes, digital x-ray, blood pressure monitoring, full in-house lab, and fully equipped operating theatre.
- Private health cover.
Ref: JN -072021-21317
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details