Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Cambridge
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Well-established busy tier 3 24hr hospital with a varied caseload.
Facilities: All new equipment within the practice including digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, in-house lab, anaesthesia monitoring, and assessment equipment, etc.
Team: They are a lovely, hard-working team that strives to provide clients and their pets with the highest standard of care. Many of their clinical team hold certificates in Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Dermatology, and Diagnostic imaging, with Advanced Practitioners in Medicine and Surgery.
Role: They are looking for a confident, talented, and experienced veterinary surgeon to join their friendly, passionate team.
Duties: Your role will be a varied one. You will see a good mixture of consultations and surgeries. You will have the choice of working at their hospital site or branch site or a mixture of both. Consulting-only options are also available if preferred.
- 4 days a week (9-hour days),
- 1 weekend in 6
- 1 Saturday morning in 6
- No inpatient checks and no out of hours
- Open to full-time and part-time applications.
Skills/Exp: You will be joining a very welcoming team who all support each other. All of their Associates are committed to the care of clients and their pets and they would love to hear from applicants who share the same values. Many of their clinical team hold certificates in medicine, surgery, cardiology, dermatology, and diagnostic imaging, with advanced practitioners in medicine and surgery. They are always keen to support professional development and certificates where possible.
- Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience - Up to £55,000 p/a
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Group CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
Ref: JN -032023-28312
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details