Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Cambridge
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Well-established busy tier 3 24hr hospital with a varied caseload.
Facilities: All new equipment within the practice including digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, in-house lab, anaesthesia monitoring, and assessment equipment, etc.
Team: They are a lovely, hard-working team that strives to provide clients and their pets with the highest standard of care. Many of their clinical team hold certificates in Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Dermatology, and Diagnostic imaging, with Advanced Practitioners in Medicine and Surgery.
Role: Due to growth and expansion they are looking for a confident, talented, and experienced veterinary surgeon to join their friendly, experienced clinical team.
- 4 days a week (9-hour days),
- 1 weekend in 6
- 1 Saturday morning in 6
- No inpatient checks & no OOH’s
Skills/Exp: Your role will be a varied one. You will see a good mixture of consultations and surgeries. You will have the choice of working at their hospital site or branch sites, or a mixture of both. Consulting-only options are also available if preferred.
- Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience - Up to £55,000 p/a
- CPD allowance of £1,500 (for full-time AND part-time vets) with 5 CPD days per annum (pro-rated for part-time)
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS paid
- BSAVA membership
- Financial support for relocation
Ref: JN -112021-23005
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details