Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Chester
Type: Small Animal
Location: Chester, Cheshire
Practice Type: As an independent practice what makes them stand out from the crowd is that they value and support their staff, are a genuinely dedicated and caring team, and have a great sense of humour and a smile on our faces!
Facilities: They have a fully equipped operating theatre and recovery wards on site to enable them to carry out routine procedures and deal with emergencies. Their medical investigation equipment includes X-rays, in-house blood screening, urine testing, and ultrasound scanning.
Team: They are a modern, fully equipped surgery with a small, dedicated team of qualified nurses, 3 vets, and highly experienced support staff.
Role: This is an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon with excellent clinical and interpersonal skills to work in our clients' independent, small animal practice.
Hours: Full, part-time, or 4-day week applications are welcomed
Weekends: 1 Saturday in 4 rota (total of 5 hours)
OOHS: Out-of-hours and Bank holiday cover provided by MiNight Vet
- Over the years they have been fortunate enough to have built a loyal client base for you to work with and foster and encourage you to grow your own client base as well.
- The diary is organized so that you will have a good balance between consulting and operating each day.
- They are dedicated to investing in their team, equipment, and facilities to ensure they provide patients with the best care possible and staff with a great working environment.
Candidate: They are looking for an enthusiastic and forward-thinking team player 1+ years qualified, who is passionate about veterinary care and delivering high-quality service to clients every time. They would welcome an individual who would like clinical freedom, client continuity, and case independence and who would enjoy a varied caseload, you will be fully supported along the way by their senior vet, should you need this.
Support: They are an Equality opportunities employer. As an employer, they are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of all of their staff.
Salary: Excellent salary package of £40,000 - £60,000 DOE
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Long service ‘ extra holiday scheme’ available after 4 years of service
- Company sick pay scheme, company pension, staff discount and childcare vouchers
- Generous CPD allowance of £2000 per annum and VDS fees paid
- Working towards Practice Standard Scheme
Ref: JN -012024-30464
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details