Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Chichester
Type: Small Animal
Location: Chichester. West Sussex
- They offer a wide range of quality services from routine consultations and emergency care through to complex surgery and management of critical cases.
- Their Advanced Practitioner vets provide referral-level surgery, including orthopaedics such as TPLOs, and soft tissue surgeries including BOAS.
- In the past year they have seen the exciting development and growth of their new referral service in ophthalmology, success with their new hydrotherapy centre under rehabilitation, and the successful implementation of a new CT Scanner and service!
The Role: They require an all-rounder GP Veterinary Surgeon with 2/3yrs+ experience & general practice
- They are expanding their team and are looking for a passionate vet to join their team.
- This is a great opportunity for an experienced Vet to thrive and grow in a positive surgical and medical environment.
- Vets typically work a 4-day week, totaling 40 hours.
- They usually work a mixture of shifts (7.30 am-6 pm, 8.30 am-7 pm and 9.30 am-8 pm).
- Everyone contributes to the daytime weekend rota TOIL (time off in lieu) is returned for working weekends, and everyone is expected to contribute to the bank holiday rota, and to any on-call where necessary.
- Weekend/bank holiday working will be daytime only and from one of our 24-hour hospitals, during these shifts Vets will be providing veterinary in-patient care and a seeing new emergency cases.
- Salary of £45,000-£63,000+ depending on experience/AP status/certificates
- 7 weeks’ holiday, including bank holidays
- Professional fees for RCVS and VDS paid
- Generous CPD allowance, with certificates supported and funded
- Enhanced Family-Friendly policies
- Company Pension
- Employee discount scheme
Ref: JN -022024-30567
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details