Permanent Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - County Durham
Type: Small Animal
Location: County Durham
If you enjoy the great outdoors, they can offer not only the beautiful beaches of the Northumberland coastline, but the North Pennines are on their doorstep and the Lake District is reached in just over 1 hour by car. The historic cities of Durham and Newcastle are sure to captivate you too.
Practice Type: Part of a group
- Well-equipped In-house Lab, digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, laparoscopy
- ISFM Cat-friendly Clinic Gold Award
Team: They are a team of 8 vets with a range of experience and varied interests working in a purpose-built RCVS-accredited SA hospital in County Durham supported by an enthusiastic team all working together to make life better for patients and their families.
- 4-day week
- Share of Saturdays 09:00-15:00
- Share of nights and weekends OOH until 22:00 with support from other vets and OOH provider
- Part-time applicants also considered
- Nursing staff on site for OOH inpatient care
Salary: The starting salary is from £35,000 p/a (increasing with experience).
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- CPD actively supported and funded
- 2 vets are currently with Cert AVP and 2 more working towards theirs
- Several staff already completed VetGDP Advisor training and a long-standing culture of support and mentoring for new graduates.
Ref: JN -012024-30414
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details