Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Coventry
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team Info: Friendly and supportive team
Facilities: Excellent facilities X-ray, ultrasound, diagnostic equipment, full dentistry kit, and an operating theatre.
About the Team and Culture: They have a very supportive and close-knit team. All their vets, nurses, and receptionists are passionate about delivering the best possible treatment for the animals brought into their care. They appreciate that every pet's recovery depends not only on the treatment that they receive but also on the care that comes with it. They have a real ethos of supporting and encouraging one another
- They have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and compassionate Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team.
- There is also the opportunity for development and progression both clinically and for a leadership/management role they can support you in the development into a senior role with the potential to become CD within the practice.
- They hope to find a Veterinary Surgeon who will bring something new to their strong and well-established team to help the practice continue to grow and develop.
- They strive to create an encouraging and collaborative culture both for the team’s benefit and patients and their owners/carers.
- They are open to discussion regarding hours whether the candidate is looking for part-time or full-time or more flexible hours.
- They are open 5 days a week (Veterinary hours 9.00 am to 6.20 pm) and Saturday mornings (9.30 am to 12.00 pm).
- The candidate will not be required to cover any OOH as they use a dedicated OOH provider in Coventry
Branch work: No
- This role would suit a confident and compassionate Veterinary Surgeon.
- They can provide a varied day and caseload with the opportunity to consult and perform surgery with a bias towards the candidate’s preferences including progression to attaining certificates.
- They are a 100% small animal practice treating mostly dogs, cats, and ferrets but also offering to see a wide variety of smaller pets and exotics.
- This role will suit a Veterinary Surgeon who has had experience in general small animal medicine and small animal surgery routine operations for example neutering, dentals including de-scaling and extractions, lump removals, etc.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Have strong communication skills
- Experience in small animal practice
- MRCVS registered
Salary: Competitive Salary (DOE)
- 5 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Plus much much much more
Ref: JN -072021-21580
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details