Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Crowborough, East Sussex
Type: Small Animal
Location: Crowborough, East Sussex
Practice Type: Part of a group
- They have achieved the ISFM Silver Accredited cat-friendly clinic, in the facilities, they have an ultrasound, in-house labs, endoscopy, digital x-ray, theatre suite, and separate cat and dog wards.
- They have a Dental Suite and would if you are interested in pursuing a Dental Certificate this would be an excellent opportunity.
- One of their RVN’s has a keen interest in dental and therefore it would be great to work together to establish a sought-after dental facility in the area.
Team: They have 5 Vets which includes a Senior Vet, 1 Head RVN, 1 Deputy RVN, 1 SVN, and a brilliant support team consisting of, 2 Kennel Assistants, 2 Receptionists, an Administrator, and a Practice Manager.
- Are you looking for a new challenge in a vibrant, supportive, and forward-thinking team? If so, then we want you!
- They are looking for team members who are enthusiastic and enjoy sharing their knowledge through mentoring and coaching with all members of the team.
- Your interest may be in imaging/ultrasound and you wish to further your knowledge through a certificate, they can support you with this or any other interest!
- They have a varied surgical and clinical caseload which will utilise your diagnostic and surgical skills, whilst allowing for a diverse working day.
They pride themselves on having a team that works to a high standard to ensure that patient care is at the forefront of their work. Therefore, they are seeking a passionate and diverse individual with a positive can-do approach to all tasks. You will have an excellent bedside manner and be an avid team player. They do expect you to be competent in routine surgery and basic consults.
Salary: The salary for this position is up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
- 5 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service-based holiday entitlement increases
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Enhanced paternity pay
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Plus much much more
Ref: JN -012022-23908
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details