Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Croydon Park, NSW
Type: Small Animal
Location: Croydon Park, NSW
Located in the picturesque inner-city suburb of Sydney, Croydon Park is the hidden gem of the inner west with a village atmosphere. Popular with families, Croydon Park aptly has lots of parks is a short drive to the beaches, and has a great community feel.
Practice Type: Proudly serving the local community for over 30 years, they enjoy a reputation for excellence in clinical care combined with good old-fashioned, friendly, personalised service.
Services Include: They are a small animal hospital that currently offers a full range of medical and surgical services, a free wildlife service, and cat boarding. We are making necessary changes to our practice, which will include new equipment and a refurbishment for a fresh, new look.
Role: Our client is currently seeking an experienced veterinarian to join their team!
Hours: They will offer part-time or full-time hours to the successful applicant.
To be successful for this opportunity, you will have:
- A Bachelor of Veterinary Science + current NSW Veterinary Board Registration or eligibility for veterinary board registration in Australia
- A passion for surgery but will also have an exceptional patient standard of care, excellent communication skills, and dedication to client needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
Salary: An excellent salary package on offer, ranging from $145,000 – $181,500 per annum
- Mental Health & Well-being are a priority, and they understand that work-life balance is vital. They are accredited in being recognised as a ‘Skilled Mental Health First Aid®’ workplace
- Visa sponsorship + relocation assistance for overseas candidates
- A flexible roster
- A generous contribution each year towards professional development and one week’s paid study leave
- Flare HR Perks & discounts on everyday expenses including groceries, electronics, entertainment, fuel, restaurants, fashion brands and more
- Access to a wide support network with like-minded professionals
- A dynamic and supportive team environment.
Ref: JN -102023-29915
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details