Permanent Veterinary Surgeon Full or Part-time - Prestwich
We are working with a friendly practice in Greater Manchester that is looking for a permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full or part-time basis.
The practice has 4 Vets, 4 RVNs, 3 Client Care Advisors, and a Practice Manager. They pride themselves on being a friendly and supportive team.
The Role and Candidate:
Our client will consider full or part-time hours for the right candidate, with 1 in 4 weekends on a rota basis. There are no OOH requirements but some sole charge will be required. The successful candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to conduct basic consultations and perform routine surgeries such as neutering, dental work, lumpectomies, etc. Ultrasound or surgical interest is an advantage but isn’t essential.
- Excellent career and development opportunities.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -122020-18040
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details