Permanent Veterinary Surgeon Full or Part-time - Llandudno
We are working with a practice in the beautiful North Wales coastal town of Llandudno that is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full or part-time permanent basis.
This is an RVC accredited and registered nurse training practice. Their dynamic clinical team consists of two full-time vets (incl. certificate holder, CertVOphthal) with the regular help of a weekend vet, 3 veterinary nurses, a VCA, and a supportive team of non-clinical colleagues. They are fully equipped with separate dog and cat kennels, digital radiography, ultrasound, operating microscope, in-house biochemistry and haematology analysers, etc. and they hold the ISFM silver cat friendly and rabbit friendly practice award.
The Role and Candidate:
The right candidate is personable, motivated, and passionate about being a vet. Ideally, you would be confident in most routine surgeries and consults, however, applications from recent graduates will also be considered. The full-time position is for 40 hours, part-time hours are negotiable, with an equally shared weekend rota and no OOH requirement. Areas of special interest will be encouraged and supported.
- Competitive salary DOE
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, and life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive colleague discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -052021-20480
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further detail