Permanent Veterinary Surgeon Full or Part-time - Waterlooville
We are working with a practice based in the charming town of Waterlooville that is looking for a full or part-time Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a permanent basis.
You’ll be joining a team of 2 Vets with extensive experience, 4 RVNs, 1 VCA, and a wonderful team of receptionists. Working within their practice will offer you a wide and varied caseload with plenty of opportunities for surgery, work up your medical cases and advance your career. They are an RCVS accredited purpose-built practice with 3 consult rooms, a spacious theatre and separate dental & X-ray room, an in-house lab, and ultrasound.
The Role and Candidate:
They’re looking for a veterinary surgeon, ideally, with surgical bias, that is confident with all routine soft tissue surgery, but as well with the day-to-day consult cases and, for the right candidate, there is a potential partnership opportunity.
At this practice, the team comes first. Having that in mind they’re looking for a full-time vet, but if you only want to work part-time you’re also welcome.
- They want to help you get a good work-life balance so they don’t open on Sundays.
- You’ll have ops days and consult days, no out-of-hours (OOH) and only some sole charge.
- The full-time rota is an average of 40 hours a week, on a 4 day/week, giving you a weekday off, and only 1:3 Saturdays.
- To top all of that, every few consults, they have an empty slot for you to catch up!
- Salary between £40,000 - £55,000 p/a (pro rata)
- Potential partnership opportunities
- 5.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays, and after 2 years you get an extra week
- Birthday leave
- £1500 CPD allowance with 5 days CPD leave
- Support for certificate
- No Sundays
- No OOH
- Paid professional memberships (MRCVS, VDA, BVA)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Contributory Pension
Ref: JN -052021-20167
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details