Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Hammersmith and Fulham
We are working with a sole charge practice in Hammersmith and Fulham, London that is looking for a Sole Charge Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis. They are looking for a Vet that will ensure the smooth running of this charming practice and helping to develop excellent client relationships and provide premier care.
Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, premium veterinary group with small and medium-sized first opinion practices, 4 large 24-hour hospitals, and a referral centre. They are based in London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridge. They believe in supporting and investing in their staff, investing in facilities, and ensuring that their clients and pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Their staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and they offer career progression within the group. They have a strong recognisable brand and are looking for people who share their vision and culture. They have over 330 staff members across 32 sites and are very proud of their achievements and reputation in the veterinary profession.
The Role and Candidate:
This is a new fantastic opportunity for a sole charge Veterinary Surgeon to manage a successful practice located in an outstanding London location. You will have close support from nearby branches and experienced colleagues. As the sole charge vet you will be working alongside the Regional Manager to ensure the smooth running of this charming practice, and helping to develop excellent client relationships and provide premier care.
You will be working 45 hours per week on a 6-week rolling rota including every other Saturday Morning.
Occasional support at the main hospital Hampstead hospital = 3 Sundays and 1 bank holiday per year (day back in lieu for this).
Your main responsibilities will include:
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme.
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level as defined by the practice.
- TEAMWORK – Working within the Vet team and wider hospital team, to contribute your skills, efforts, and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times.
In return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary and benefit (pro-rata if part-time) that includes:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Bonus scheme
Ref: JN -022021-18888
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details