Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Hertford
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team: You will be joining a hard-working and supportive team made up of 2 vets, a head nurse, a practice manager, 1 RVN to be in the summer, 1 SVN, 2 VCA's, and 1 client care advisor.
The Role: They are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced vet to join their small animal practice in Hertford
Hours: This role is full-time or part-time, with 1 Saturday every other week and time off in lieu. No OOHs or on-call, providing a fantastic work/life balance! By joining them you will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care.
- The ideal vet to join us will be motivated and proactive, with solid medical and surgical skills.
- There will be sole charge so you should also feel comfortable with this.
- Key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- You should enjoy working within a team and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- An interest in imaging and/or internal medicine is advantageous, but not essential.
The Package: They can offer you:
- Salary £40,000 - £60,000 p/a (depending on experience)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid memberships including RCVS
- No OOHs or on call
- 20-minute consult slots
- Career progression and surgical development opportunities
- Majorly funded private healthcare
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -092022-26610
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details