Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Honiton
Type: Small animal
Location: Honiton, Devon
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: They are a 1st opinion PSS accredited clinic, have been established independently for well over 30 years, and more recently as part of the larger group. The practice has recently been refurbished with digital X-ray and digital dental X-ray equipment.
Team: They are a fairly small, but very experienced team, so this allows for case consistency and to develop productive relationships with the loyal client base! As a team, they hold monthly vet meetings and often discuss clinical cases amongst the vets, and colleagues are only ever a phone call away should you need them.
Role: This a fantastic opportunity for a veterinary surgeon to join the well-established practice. The clinic in Honiton will give you access to a varied caseload with a mix of both consults and surgery.
Hours: The vets usually work Monday to Friday with shifts between the hours of 9 am – 6.30 pm and 1:4 Saturday mornings only.
Salary: Up to £65,000 DOE
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata)
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday is a paid day off (pro rata)
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the Group Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – online encyclopaedia provider
- All Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
Ref: JN -062023-28984
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details.