Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Huntingdonshire District of Cambridgeshire
Type: Small Animal
Location: Huntingdonshire District of Cambridgeshire
Practice Type: Independent with facilities that include:
- Computerised clinical records
- Two large consultation rooms
- Fully equipped prep room and operating theatre
- Dental room with a dental machine suitable for cats, dogs, and rabbits
- Xray with o- site processing
- Ultrasound - including echocardiography (heart scan)
- On-site laboratory facilities for routine blood testing
Team: You will be joining a team of 5 Veterinary Surgeons some working on a locum basis, they have a small team of 4 Veterinary Nurses and 3 Evening Assistants. The Administration team comprises 3 members of staff, they regularly have work experience placements for both secondary school students and student veterinary surgeons.
Role: They are looking for small animal veterinary surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Hours: Full-time, 4 days a week (40 hours)
Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays
Typical Daily Duties:
- 9-12 consults, and 4-6:30 consults.
- Closed in the middle for the surgeries.
- 15-min consults, helped by nurses in the mornings
Skills/Experience: They are flexible in the experience level and they are open to New Graduates as long as they are confident and of a high quality. They are looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is great with clients of all ages.
Accommodation: They have accommodation so can be helped with relocation if needed.
Salary: Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience.
Benefits: Full details will be discussed in the interview
Ref: JN -102023-29963
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details