Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Invergordon
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Team: The team is made up of 5 Vets, 5 Nurses, 2 SVN’s & 1 VCA. Many of the team have their lines of interest whether it be species or medicine/surgery related. The team looks out for one another and aims to be available all the time when possible to assist. They support local agricultural shows and dog shows and take time out to attend these events.
Role: The practice is looking for a small animal only vet surgeon to join their team, caseloads ranging from ultrasounds, x-rays, blood workups, etc to even some exotic work with reptiles, amphibians, and snakes should this be an interest to you.
Hours: Ideally working up to 40 hours per week across 4/4.5 days between Monday-Friday with no OOH & 1:4 Saturday mornings (included within your 40-hour week), however, they can be flexible and consider part-time applications and job share as we understand everyone has demands and priorities outside of their career and we would like to enable you to strike the right balance on your work life.
Applicant Requirements: Ideally would suit an experienced vet surgeon but we can also consider new graduates for this role as full support will be given. Must be RCVS registered.
- Up to £70,000 negotiable D.O.E.
- Relocation allowance of up to £5,000
- Welcome bonus up to £5,000
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- 6.8 weeks including bank holidays per annum
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1,250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
Ref: JN -022024-30523
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details