Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Jersey, Channel Islands
We're currently working with a long-established practice in Jersey, that is staffed and equipped to meet all Veterinary needs. They pride themselves on providing good old-fashioned personal care and attention, combined with all the latest techniques and knowledge that Veterinary practice has to offer.
Each branch is staffed by a small team of Vets and Nurses and the continuity of care is a great strength to their practice. They also have several Vets that have special interests and that can combine their talents in appropriate cases to ensure the best possible outcome for your animals.
The practice provides full 24-hour emergency service.
The Role and Candidate:
- This is a full-time position and the role is to join an experienced team of 4 Vets.
- The role is to work 4 days per week along with a Saturday morning.
- There is 1 night on call per week and 1:5 weekends.
- Jersey is a really beautiful place to work. The island has truly amazing beaches which would offer a good work-life balance and an excellent lifestyle.
- The practice is happy to consider all levels of experience from a new graduate to a Vet with lots of experience.
In return, the practice is offering a competitive salary DOE plus accommodation and vehicle.
Ref: JN -082021-21841
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details