Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Kidderminster
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a small animal Veterinary Surgeon on a full-time basis to start at a friendly and professional practice in Kidderminster, Worcestershire. They are looking for a Vet with good medical and surgical experience that is comfortable with sole charge.
Our client has a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery that is purpose-built to industry-leading standards with excellent facilities including digital X-ray, in-house labs, ultrasound, and a dental machine.
The team currently consists of 4 Vets, 3 Nurses, 3 VCAs, and 3 receptionists, all passionate about providing the very best care for their clients and patients.
The Role and Candidate:
- They are looking for a confident team player who is capable of working independently some of the time, enjoys working to a high standard and has excellent communication skills.
- A medical bias would be an advantage.
- This role is a full-time position, 40 hours per week and 1 in 3 Saturdays (9 am to 3 pm) and no OOH.
- This ensures colleagues have a great work-life balance.
The successful applicant will have good general surgical and medical experience, work up cases to a high standard, and be comfortable with limited periods of sole charge. You must also work well within a team and have excellent people skills.
- Competitive salary £35,000-45,000 p/a (DOE)
- Fully funded CPD
- Professional membership paid for (RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS)
- Career progression and development
- Exclusive discounts and benefits
Ref: JN -122021-23247
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details