Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Kingsteignton, Devon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Close to Exeter, Devon - a beautiful part of Devon, with easy access to Dartmoor, the coast, and Exeter City.
Practice Type: Independent
- They are a growing practice with an additional branch surgery opened in Spring 2020.
- They have a lovely friendly team of vets, nurses, student nurses, and receptionists who work well together.
- They strive for excellence and believe in working closely with their clients, offering informed choices and an excellent level of care for their pets.
- All the vets discuss cases regularly working well as a team but have plenty of clinical freedom and case continuity.
- New graduates are considered and are well supported by their experienced vets.
The Role: They are seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and supportive team
Hours: Full-time, 4-day week, and 1:7 on-call rota,
Branchwork: The branches are about 20 minutes apart
Candidate: Full or part Veterinary Surgeon with at least one/two years of experience. Preference is either medical or surgical and further training will be given on-site.
- Generous salary depending on experience,
- Independent practice,
- Generous CPD budget
- Membership in the EAP Bupa program
Ref: JN -102022-26726
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details