Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Liverpool
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Type: Part of a group - Their small but well-equipped practice has:
- A large and varied caseload of around 60% dogs, 30% cats, and 10% exotics.
- In-house biochemistry & haematology
- Ultrasound and digital radiography
- Electrocautery, multiparameter monitor, doppler BP.
Team Info: They strive to give the best service to patients and clients and they’re looking for the right person to join their practice. They currently have 3 vets with a wealth of knowledge and expertise as well as a good support network of RVNs, SVNs, VCAs, and reception staff.
- Are you an experienced SA vet who is looking for a job that will be more flexible? Do you need working hours that fit around childcare or other commitments? Or:
- Are you a new grad who just wants to make sure that you’ll get the support you need to develop your skills?
Hours: The practice is flexible and open to discussing the hours for this role
Weekends: To be discussed
Branch work: No
Applicant Requirements: They are flexible and will consider New Grads and Experienced Vets alike
Salary: The range is from £36,000-£55,000 p/a depending on your experience (FTE)
- CPD actively encouraged with a £1500 allowance/year and support for potential certificates
- Contributory pension scheme
- RCVS membership
- Group rewards
Ref: JN -052022-25153
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details