Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Llandudno, Conwy
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Llandudno, Conwy
Practice: They are proud to have been offering a personal and caring service to clients and their pets for over 50 years. Situated in a beautiful part of North Wales, they are close to both Snowdonia and Anglesey, as well as offering easy links to Liverpool and Manchester.
Facilities: The Practice is well equipped, with Digital X-rays, Ultrasound, Laser Therapy, etc. They also have their own in-house Idexx Lab and are an RCVS accredited practice.
Hours: The role is full time working 40 hours 4 days a week between 9am and 7pm. There are 1:5 Saturdays 9am – 2 pm with no OOH as these are covered by VetsNow.
The Role: They are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced vet to join their friendly team in the beautiful seaside town of Llandudno. Candidates must be confident with general surgery and working up medical and surgical cases, along with having good communication skills.
Support: They offer a supportive and friendly work environment and encourage personal development through paid CPD.
Salary: Competitive Salary up to £50,000 p/a (DOE)
They are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Vet Surgeon who is motivated, highly competent clinically, and has strong communication skills. The ideal candidate would be a 'people person' who takes a genuine interest in their work environment and is a real team player.
• 5 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• VDS cover
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
Ref: JN -082021-21908
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details