Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Middlesbrough
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Part of a group
Team: They are lucky to have an experienced nursing and non-clinical team and you will be supported by 3 RVNs, 2 SVNs, a Practice Manager, and a friendly reception team. As well as providing an excellent standard of care to their patients they pride themselves on a friendly practice atmosphere.
Role: Our client is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and experienced team providing, an excellent opportunity for personal development as our practice grows.
- They already have strong interests in exotics, soft tissue surgery, and ophthalmology within the team and their busy and varied caseload will allow you to continue to build on this or follow your own clinical bias.
- They provide a generous CPD allowance to support you in this as well.
- Their diary is arranged so that vets have the time they need for reporting results, writing notes, andworking up cases to the highest standard possible.
- They hold regular team meetings and 1-to-1s which gives all colleagues the chance to have their say when it comes to practice protocols and their own progression.
- They would love to find someone looking to work on a full-time basis although would consider part-time hours for the right candidate.
- Occasional sole charge is required and Saturdays are shared on a rota basis which will be discussed at the interview.
- If you work a Saturday, you will get the next weekend as a long weekend off and they are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Skills/Exp: This position would suit a vet with a few years of experience, happy with routine consults and surgeries, looking to progress a specific clinical interest (particularly surgery) or develop into a more senior role as their team continues to grow
Salary: Competitive salary of between £32,000 - £55,000 p/a (DOE)
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- 5.6 weeks holiday, increasing to 6.6 weeks with service and your birthday off
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to AXA private healthcare
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA, and one other of your choice)
- Relocation package if applicable
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -122023-30274
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details