Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Newmarket, Suffolk
Type: Small Animal
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
Practice: Part of a group
Facilities: They have digital x-ray, dental x-ray, multiparameter monitoring, dedicated theatre, four consult rooms, and a spacious waiting room.
Team: This practice has an established and generous support staff team comprising of a regional support manager, a practice manager, five receptionists, a Head Nurse, with 6 additional RVN’s and a student nurse who form a welcoming and experienced group of people. There are currently four vets at the practice.
Role: Their clients are dedicated and bonded and want the highest quality people to be looking after their pets. They want diagnoses rather than drugs and are advocates for the practice which is long-established in the area. They are supported with 24-hour provision from Vet24 in Milton.
Hours: Monday-Friday 10 hour shifts with one set day off. (Weekends 1 in 4. Saturday am consults 9 am-1 pm. then covering on call until 9 pm. Sunday on-call only 7.30 am-9 pm.) Paid overtime if called in with Monday off in lieu.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- PATIENT/CLINICAL CARE - Delivering a high level of clinical care to standards in conjunction with the RCVS Practice Standards Scheme
- CLIENT CARE - The delivery of client satisfaction to an exceptional level. This includes making all your interactions with clients fully focused on delivering value, exceptional service, and warmth to the clients
- TEAMWORK – Working within the team, to contribute your skills, efforts, and personal strengths to help ensure a harmonious team ethos at all times
Salary: Competitive - reflective of skills and experience
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1500 CPD allowance with 5 days off (Pro Rata) to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
Ref: JN -012022-23590
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details