Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Cringleford
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Cringleford, Norwich
Practice: Part of a group
Team: A friendly, supportive team of 5 vets, 4 RVNs, 3 SVNs, 4 receptionists, and a practice manager, many of them have worked at the practice for a long time. The practice has recently become an approved nurse training centre. They have a certificate holder in small animal medicine and definitely have a varied caseload to support the qualification/s of additional certificate holders.
Facilities: The surgery is purpose-built with a large reception area and 4 consulting rooms. There is a dedicated theatre; a separate diagnostics room with digital radiography, dental x-ray, and ultrasound; and a large prep room with its own dental area. A window in prep allows for easy viewing directly into the cattery to help with monitoring patients and the kennels and isolation suite are nearby.
- Full-time or part-time hours available.
- 1 in 4 Saturday mornings with usually a 1.30 pm finish depending on admissions
- No OOH.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
Applicant Requirements: They are looking for a friendly, approachable vet who enjoys consulting and is confident with medicine and general surgery. You will enjoy being part of a team and have excellent communication skills. In return they can offer a varied caseload, the opportunity to build good client relationships with continuity of care, plus an above-average pay package with clear pay scales with the level of experience and further qualifications, and a generous CPD budget in a friendly and supportive environment. You must have a minimum of 2 years+ experience.
Salary: They are offering a salary of up to £60,000 Negotiable (DOE)
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -062022-25559
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details