Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Oxfordshire
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Sole charge: Yes
Team Info: The practice is a 12 vet (FTE)
Facilities: Surgeries have been designed to provide the highest quality of care using the latest technology for diagnosis and treatment.
Hours: They want to make this role flexible to suit you, so whether you are looking for full-time, part-time, or weekends only, they would love to hear from you!
Weekends: As above
OOHs: They operate their own out-of-hours service and so the successful candidate will take part in that. This is currently one duty per week and one in seven weekends. They have experienced, dedicated night nurses who will take the phones overnight and look after the in-patients throughout the small hours.
Branch work: Yes
- They are looking for an organised, enthusiastic, motivated individual who will slot into their ever-growing team from day one.
- Someone who sees their long-term future with the practice and wants to contribute to the very fabric of the practice.
- They are very much a teaching practice and the successful applicant will want to be able to learn as well as offer those mentoring capabilities.
- They encourage further study including certificates in your chosen discipline and will endeavour to support the successful candidate as much as they can in achieving that goal.
Salary: Competitive Salary (DOE) £38,000-44,000 p/a
• 5 weeks paid holiday, not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details