Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Plymouth
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: They benefit from a good variety of cases and a wonderfully loyal client base. Their well-equipped surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and they have all of the usual equipment you would expect.
Role: They are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team.
Hours: This role can be either on a full or part-time basis, with flexibility with hours and rotas, the role will include a weekend rota of 1 in 3 but no OOH will be required!
- You should be an experienced Veterinary Surgeon with solid surgical and medical skills.
- Key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- You will be a strong team player and have excellent communication skills.
- This role will include sole charge, so you should also feel comfortable with this.
Salary: Competitive salary up to £60,000 p/a depending on your experience
- Excellent career development opportunities
- No OOH
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc.)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -102022-26755
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details