Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Plymouth
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Type: Part of a group with a long-standing loyal clientele
Team Info: The current team consists of 6 vets, 7 nurses, and 6 receptionists.
Facilities: The practice has just undergone a full refurbishment including all clinical and client areas. They continue to invest in skills, equipment, and modern working practices while maintaining a friendly community spirit.
Hours: They are happy to offer a flexible shift pattern of both full or part-time hours to the right candidate, covering shifts between 8.30 am to 6.30 pm.
Weekends: Shared shifts on a Saturday morning rota.
OOHs: Out of Hours is provided by a third party.
- They require a confident Veterinary Surgeon with previous experience in a small animal practice.
- Special interest in one or more disciplines would be beneficial.
- Most importantly someone confident in managing medicine cases and competent in managing a busy daily surgical load.
- They would like someone keen to work closely with colleagues to be able to grow the practice clinically.
Branch work: None
Salary: Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the Group Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -012022-23766
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details