Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Pulborough
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Independent Practice - They are united by a true sense of belonging and purpose; a cultural and emotional significance beyond that of a standard veterinary group.
Team: Their people are the driving force behind everything they’ve accomplished - They are looking for someone who
is inspired to join them on this journey, passionate about what they do and the difference they can make to
further, their cause and achieve the vision.
Role: This is a great opportunity for an experienced Vet to thrive and grow in a positive surgical and medical environment.
Branchwork: Based 75% at their hospital and 25% at surrounding branch clinics
Skills/Exp: We require an all-rounder GP Veterinary Surgeon with 2/3rs+ experience, confident in routine procedures, general practice & occasional sole charge
- Vets typically work a 4-day week, totaling 40 hours.
- They usually work a mixture of shifts (7.30 am-6 pm, 8.30 am-7 pm and 9.30 am-8 pm).
- Everyone contributes to the daytime weekend rota TOIL (time off in lieu) is returned for working weekends, and everyone is expected to contribute to the bank holiday rota, and to any on-call where necessary.
- Weekend/bank holiday working will be daytime only and from one of our 24-hour hospitals, during these shifts Vets will be providing veterinary in-patient care and a seeing new emergency cases.
Salary: Competitive salary from £45,000-£65,000+p/a increasing with experience
- 7 weeks’ holiday, including bank holidays
- Professional fees for RCVS and VDS paid
- Generous CPD allowance, with certificates supported and funded
- Enhanced Family-Friendly policies
- Company Pension
- Employee discount scheme
Ref: JN -022024-30569
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details