Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Romford
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: Their spacious surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment including 2 dedicated operating theatres, ultrasound, an in-house laboratory, and digital radiographs. They also have a full endoscopy and laparoscopy unit and are continually looking to invest in the best to improve the services that they can offer to clients.
Team Info: Established team of 10 vets, 6 RVNs, 6 Student Nurses, and 8 Receptionist
Role: This small animal surgery in Romford is seeking an additional enthusiastic Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon to join their established team
Hours: Full-time hours will be split across 40 hours per week, with a weekend rota of just 1 in 6 full weekends and 1 in 3 Saturdays.
- This busy practice has a very varied caseload of clients so applicants will need to have existing UK experience, be confident with occasional sole charge, be competent with all routine surgical procedures, and have good diagnostic and medicinal skills.
- You will also have excellent people skills, be flexible in your approach to practice, and demonstrate a passion for the practice and the team.
- You will be comfortable in a consult room with clients and offer fantastic customer service and dedication.
- The team holds a wide variety of individual interests from medicine to soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery and they offer a generous CPD allowance meaning you will receive support for studying at the certificate level.
Salary: Competitive salary ranging from £45,000 to £60,000 p/a depending on experience
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Dedicated onsite night team enabling 24/7 onsite care for all patients
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RVCS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -102022-26765
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details