Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Rubery
Type: Small Animal
Practice Type: Part of a group
Sole charge: Experienced sole charge
Team Info: A friendly & compassionate group
Facilities: Well-equipped practice with a pet fitness & rehab centre. They have the facilities and resources for overnight caregiving you the option to admit patients and know that they are safe and cared for on the premises.
- They are looking for an experienced sole charge Veterinary Surgeon capable of delivering high-quality and personable veterinary care in a busy and demanding environment.
- They aim to deliver excellent customer service going the extra mile to satisfy the needs and wants of their diverse client range.
- They create opportunities for the whole team to come together through practice meetings and social events and encourage interest and participation within teams and the entire practice to think creatively to enable them to continuously improve services and business.
Hours: You will work 4 full days per week and have a share in our weekend and night duty vet rota. (Part-time would be considered)
Weekends: Weekend rota (TBC)
OOHs: Night duty rota (TBC)
Branch work: 3 practices
- They offer a high-quality service and the successful applicant will be as happy in the consulting room as in the theatre.
- You will need the ability to work in an environment that is both fun and demanding.
- You will require some resilience, energy, and stamina as well as good clinical knowledge and sound judgment.
- They expect you to adopt their working culture of putting the client first, communicating clearly and openly, and working to ensure their business remains in pole position.
Salary: Competitive Salary of up to £60,000 p/a (DOE)
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the Group Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
Ref: JN -092021-22149
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details