Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Rugeley
Type: Small animal
Location: Rugeley area of Staffordshire
Practice: They are an independent single-site practice with PSS RCVS accreditation - They treat companion animals from the largest of dogs to the smallest of rodents.
Facilities: Whether a pet is ill or the owner is just seeking advice the practice strives to provide the full complete care and attention that it deserves. Annual vaccinations with a full health check, a weight-watcher chat with the nurses or orthopaedic and soft tissue operations. Designed for your pet's comfort, they are pleased to offer dog, cat, exotic, and isolation wards to minimise stress during their stay with us. With this in mind, they also provide separate seating areas for dogs and cats while waiting to see the vet.
Role: As the practice is expanding they want to recruit a Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team.
Duties: They are busy enough to be interesting but not so busy you’ll be burnt out. With a supportive nursing team and modern equipment, you would be able to work cases up to your satisfaction. 15-minute appointments in set blocks and time set aside for operating means a balanced workload with time to contact owners during your working hours.
- Full-time 3-4 days per week
- No out-of-hours,
- Less than 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Some experience is preferred but with the 4 vet team (and 7 nurses and 2 SVNs) to guide you the less experienced will be considered.
- The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic, practical, and able to work to high clinical standards.
- The practice takes pride in their relationships with Clients and their pets so great communication skills are essential to the role.
Salary: The salary between up to £65,000 p/a (DOE and Skills)
Benefits: The full details of the benefits will be discussed in the interview.
Ref: JN -102023-29901
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details