Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - South Shields
Type: Small Animal
Location: South Shields, Tyne & Wear
Practice Type: Part of a group
Facilities: The surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards, with 2 operating theatres, digital x-ray, dental equipment, and ultrasound capabilities. The surgery is close to 2 metro link stations and within easy access of Newcastle.
Team: We are a friendly and hard-working team with a low colleague turnover, with most of our team being with us for 7 or more years.
Hours: This role is full-time, where you will be working 40 hours with 1 in 4 Saturdays only.
- You will be a dynamic and proactive Veterinary Surgeon with solid skills.
- Key to your success will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the role, delivering excellent patient and client care.
- You will be a strong team player and enjoy the variety the role will bring.
- If you are keen to develop within your own area of interest, they offer a generous CPD allowance and support.
Salary: Competitive salary- depending on experience
- CPD allowance and support
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- All Professional memberships paid
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards.
Ref: JN -122021-23388
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details