Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Southport
Type: Small Animal
Location: Southport, Merseyside
Services/Facilities: Their bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose-built to industry-leading standards, with state-of-the-art equipment and a good variety of cases and flow of new clients
Team: By joining them, you will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care within a friendly team. You will be joining a team of 3 Vets, 3 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 3 Veterinary Care assistants, a Practice Manager, and 4 reception staff.
Role: Our client is looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their team
- They're looking for a veterinary surgeon with good general surgical and medical skills and experience in emergency surgery, to join their expanding team.
- Successful applicants should be confident in working in a sole charge position.
- Full-time basis, 40 hours per week.
- Part-time hours can also be considered.
- There will be a weekend rota, but no OOHs so you can enjoy a good work-life balance.
The Package: As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care, they offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package and benefits that include;
- Competitive salary of up to £70,000 per annum dependent on experience
- a generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -102023-29870
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details