Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Swindon
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Part of a group
Team: You’ll be working with their lead vet who is soon to be the practice owner, two RVNs, one of which has over 30 years experience, a VCA to help alongside a very experienced head receptionist to help support you.
Facilities: They are a small, friendly practice that is well established in the local area, and they have a strong, committed client base that is growing all the time. They have a range of equipment in their purpose-built surgery, such as digital X-rays, ultrasounds, dental x-ray, and a good range of in-house lab equipment.
Role: If you are looking to join a small, friendly practice with a great reputation in the local area, we have the role for you
- This role is available on a full or part-time basis, working between 20 and 40 hours per week.
- They understand that well-being and a good work-life balance should come first and are flexible to your needs, in and out of work.
- No weekends or OOH are currently required, and they also make sure they have a clear diary structure including a daily huddle and time to share their thoughts and ideas.
Applicant Requirements: They are looking for an enthusiastic team player with great communication skills as well as solid experience in first opinion practice. An interest in exotics would also be desired but is not essential.
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 p/a commensurate with experience
- 5.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays, (increasing after 2 years’ service)
- Private Health Care
- Life Assurance 4 x Annual Salary
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Funding and support towards Certificates available
- Career progression
- No OOH
- Relocation allowance
- Fully funded Sponsorship/Visa
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Colleague Assistance Programmes – Retail Trust, Port of Call and MHFA
- Exclusive company discounts and reward
Ref: JN -102022-26843
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details