Permanent Veterinary Surgeon- Tyldesley
Type: Small Animal
Location: Tyldesley, Greater Manchester
Practice Type: Our client has a unique culture and they are all pet owners within the practice – you can’t fully understand their culture unless you have a pet in your family. Everyone that works here is a team member and no one works for anyone else, everyone works for each other.
Team Info: This will be a brand new practice opening within this small group
Practice Facilities: Located in modern spacious buildings, their state-of-the-art clinics boast extensive facilities including an on-site laboratory, full x-ray suite, operating theatres, and ultrasonography. From routine consultations to more complex surgery, they provide nose-to-tail healthcare throughout a pet’s life.
Role: This position is for a Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time basis,
Hours: You will be working 4 days per week and 1:2 Saturday mornings 08:30-13:00.
Candidate: Our client is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon with post-graduate practice experience. You will have excellent communication skills and client care skills with everything you do in the best interests of the pet. You will be comfortable in a sole charge position as this will be required at times at least 1 day per week.
Weekends: One in two Saturdays
Branch work: None
Vehicle required: None
Salary: Competitive salary £45,000 – £60,000 p/a depending on experience
- 5 weeks holiday including bank holidays (Good Friday worked but day in lieu given)
- Day off for birthday
- Day off to work for a local charity of your choice
- General government pension scheme initially
- 2 free Total Wellness Plans for 2 of your own pets – 25% discount off subsequent plans and all other treatments
- Ad hoc trips to Nice & Monaco for CPD
- Out of a hat places every 2 years to go to the North American Vet Congress in Orlando
Ref: JN -072023-29213
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details