Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Wakefield
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Part of a group - Their surgery boasts state-of-the-art equipment including:
- A corneal diamond burr,
- A high-spec ultrasound
- Have surgical equipment for both orthopaedic and more complex soft tissue surgeries as well as endosurgery equipment for laproscopic procedures.
Role: They have an exciting opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to come and join their friendly team
Hours: This position can be fully flexible hours, full or part-time, with no out-of-hours or late nights. Ideally, you’ll work some Saturday mornings on a fair rota basis, shared with the rest of the team, but they’re open to suggestions.
Candidate: They are looking for an experienced vet who would be comfortable with sole charge and all routine medical and surgical cases general practice could present.
Package: As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care they offer excellent career development opportunities, a first-rate package, and great benefits that include:
- Competitive salary of up to £70,000 p/a (DOE)
- 28 days Annual Leave including bank holidays.
- Funded CPD and time off
- Studying for certificates is encouraged.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Ref: JN -012024-30394
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details