Permanent Veterinary Surgeons, Warwickshire
Type: Small animal.
Location: Our client has a number of practices across Warwickshire
Practice: A well-established group that has seven RCVS accredited surgeries and a hospital with digital radiography, video endoscopy, CT, ultrasound and in-house labs.
Team: They offer great support from certificate holders in surgery, medicine, diagnostic imaging, and associates working towards ophthalmology and feline medicine. As well as a progressive Vet team, they also have 24-hour on-site nursing support at their hospital.
Role: They are looking for a roving vet to join their team! This role will predominantly be between two of their sites to ensure continuity and will be overseen by their Lead Vet. This role gives you all of the permanent perks, however, gives you the chance to work across a number of sites learning from different clinicians, all within the same group!
Your role and responsibilities:
- Are you an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking for a great work-life balance?
- Would you like to be part of a growing practice with a chance to make it your own?
- Even though this role is predominantly sole charge, they ensure they work together as a team with monthly M&M meetings and 6 monthly Vet meetings, which allow the team to work collaboratively to ensure they deliver the best care possible.
- They are also happy to support certificate study if desired.
- Full-time roles, however, part-time applications are considered
- 5 day, however, there is flexibility to make it work for you
- 1 in 17 rota of the following
- Week of nights
- 1 x full weekend (08:30-18:30)
- 2 x Saturday mornings (08:30-13:00)
- Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience
- Enhanced equal family leave
- Company sick pay
- Health insurance
- Extensive staff discount
- 5 weeks of annual leave plus your birthday off!
- RCVS/VDS membership is fully funded
- CPD and certificate ambitions are encouraged and supported with enhanced CPD funding
- Group Wellness Programme
- Mental Health First Aider on site
- Staff discount on pet care
- Eyecare & cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership discount
Ref: JN -022022-24051
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details