Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Willenhall, West Midlands
Type: Small Animal
Location: Willenhall, West Midlands
Practice Type: They are a reputable, well-established 2-3 Vet practice within a larger group.
Services/Facilities: They have well-equipped practices including full surgery, digital radiography, in-house lab, ultrasound, and dental equipment in all surgeries.
Team: Their team is made up of experienced Vets with interest/cert studying in Surgery, Medicine, and Ophthalmology. The group also has further cert holders in Surgery, Exotics, and Imaging. Good ratio of RVNs also with cert holders in ECC and Feline Medicine.
Role: They are looking for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to perform a mixture of surgery and consultations in general practice.
Hours: The position is a 4-day working week with a share of Saturdays with the overall working hours not exceeding 40 hours per week.
Skills/Support: They offer full support from experienced Veterinary Surgeons for a recent graduate or career progression/certificate funding for more experienced candidates.
- Salary range £30,000 - £50,000 p/a dependent on experience.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
- Cover of RCVs fees
Ref: JN -112021-22997
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details