Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Windsor
Our client looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to further expand their team of dedicated vets and help increase the services they offer to clients.
Role: Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
Type: Small Animal
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
Practice: part of a group
Team: Experienced team of Veterinary Surgeons (including some certificate holders) and an excellent team of Registered Veterinary Nurses / Student Nurses and support staff
- 24-hour nursing care on-site for their inpatients 24/7,
- Fully-equipped laboratory,
- Brand new x-ray machine, dental x-ray, rigid and flexible endoscopes, a bronchoscope, ultrasound, and dental suite
- Separate cat and dog wards, a cat waiting room, and much more.
- Their vets work a 4-day week FTE, with a 1:6 weekend rota.
- On-call overnight is for inpatients in the Hospital only after 5 pm on weekends and after 9 pm during the week. Vets Now cover our emergencies outside of these times.
- They would be open to speaking to part-time applications.
Sole Charge: No
Branch Work: No
- Their ideal applicant will be an experienced vet and all-round surgeon.
- A specialist area/ certificate would be very appealing to this team.
- They are looking for a colleague who strives to provide gold standard veterinary care to their patients and clients.
Salary: They are offering a salary of up to £65,000 p/a DOE and a generous relocation allowance plus many company benefits including wellbeing support.
Benefits: Excellent Package that includes -
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
Ref: JN -062021-20913
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details