Permanent Veterinary Surgeon - Worthing
Type: Small Animal
Location: Worthing. West Sussex
Practice Type: Our clients' vision is to create an encouraging and positive culture where vets are empowered and inspired to reconnect with their passion. Here they’re all equal and every voice is heard. There are no big egos here. They're constructive when delivering feedback, encouraging when faced with a challenge, and kind to one another – always. Nobody should come to work fearful, and nobody should feel marginalised, isolated, or undervalued. Inclusivity and collaboration are key in ensuring everyone feels respected and valued. The equality, kindness, and closeness that unites their team shapes their working environment; they treat each other and their clients with respect, kindness, empathy, and professionalism.
The Role: They are expanding their team and are looking for a passionate vet to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Vet to thrive and grow in a positive surgical and medical environment.
- Vets typically work a 4-day week, totaling 40 hours.
- They usually work a mixture of shifts (7.30 am-6 pm, 8.30 am-7 pm and 9.30 am-8 pm).
- Everyone contributes to the daytime weekend rota TOIL (time off in lieu) is returned for working weekends, and everyone is expected to contribute to the bank holiday rota, and to any on-call where necessary.
- Weekend/bank holiday working will be daytime only and from one of our 24-hour hospitals, during these shifts Vets will be providing veterinary in-patient care and a seeing new emergency cases.
- Salary of £45,000-£65,000+ depending on experience/AP status/certificates
- 7 weeks’ holiday, including bank holidays
- Professional fees for RCVS and VDS paid
- Generous CPD allowance, with certificates supported and funded
- Enhanced Family-Friendly policies
- Company Pension
- Employee discount scheme
Ref: JN -022024-30570
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details