Permanent Veterinary Surgeon, Warrington
We are working with a well-establish veterinary practice close to Warrington that is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Our clients' aim within the practice is to treat their patients as though they were their own animals and to treat clients in the way they would wish to be dealt with themselves. This philosophy should be carried through at all levels, in terms of demeanour, appearance, professionalism, and communication (between vets, clients, external providers such as laboratories and staff). You all have a part to play in ensuring the smooth running of the various aspects of the practice. All members of staff are expected to work to the highest of clinical standards. Support and training will be provided to ensure these standards of clinical excellence are attained.
Facilities within the group include:
- Dedicated aseptic operating theatres
- Advanced gaseous anaesthetic systems and monitoring equipment
- Practice laboratory with 2 technicians
- Separate wards for cats and dogs. Heated and stainless steel for maximum security, hygiene, and comfort
- Separate isolation ward to prevent the spread of infectious disease
- Dental stations with an ultrasonic scaler, dental drills, saws, and polisher - and one of the only vets in the area with specialised dental x-ray equipment
- Imaging suite for x-rays and ultrasound.
This role can be full-time or equally, they would consider a Vet looking to work 4 days per week. You would also take part in the weekend rota which would involve working from Lymm and also a sister practice in Warrington.
They are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join their friendly, supportive practice. The team is caring and approachable and has really established a large customer following because of their empathetic approach to customers and their pets. The role would involve working across all areas of the practice including consultations and surgery. There would also be some sole charge responsibilities when working on a Saturday at the branch.
In return they offer an excellent salary and benefits package, this includes 33 days holiday including bank holidays (full-time role), company pension scheme, RCVS membership reimbursed, VDS cover, CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder), buy & sell holiday scheme, staff discounts, BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing program.
Ref: JN -082021-21710
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details