Permanent Veterinary Neurologist - Australia
To join this practice on this journey, they are looking for a Veterinary Neurologist to join the team on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate will see themselves working alongside other Veterinarians and supported by a team of dedicated and experienced Nurses.
Type: Small Animal
Location: Open to locations across Australia
Practice: The Veterinary Referral Hospital is a large, 24/7 veterinary hospital that provides services to referring Veterinarians and the public including Emergency and Critical Care, Neurology, Surgery, Medicine, Diagnostic Imaging, and more.
- Attend primary accession neurology consultations.
- Develop and implement a diagnostic plan.
- Develop and implement a treatment plan
- Participate in the discharge of patients admitted to the VRH for treatment.
- Liaise with the referring clinic about cases treated by the VRH.
- Participate in an after-hours service to assist the Emergency Team with complex neurology cases.
Hours: Permanent full-time role, with the details being discussed on an individual basis
To be considered you must have:
- A veterinary degree registerable in Australia with specialist qualifications (FANZCVS, or Board-certified) is required
- Eligible to be registered as a veterinarian in VIC
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary hospital
- They are also keen to hear from Veterinarians who have finished Resident programs and/or who have attained Memberships.
- Team fit is very important to them, so they are looking for individuals who have excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills and have a passion for outcomes, patient care, and excellent clinical service.
What they will offer you in return:
- Excellent Salary that is reflective of skills, experience, and certifications
- The opportunity to demonstrate and expand your clinical skills in a supportive, exciting, and dynamic environment
- A challenging and rewarding position – feel good about what you do!
- Support both professionally and personally with proactive interaction with colleagues and the support team
- The ability to work at any of the other Animal Emergency Centres in Melbourne
Salary/Benefits: A very competitive salary package is on offer that will be discussed on a personal basis.
Ref: JN -012022-23917
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957