Permanent Veterinary Specialist Diagnostic Imaging (Diplomate EBVS/ECVDI/ACVR or fully trained resident)
Type: Small Animal
Location: The Netherlands
Practice: As an organization, this group is all about relationships, especially with the members of the team. They believe that if you feel confident and happy with the company, good results will follow. You will find their 280 clinics and hospitals throughout the country from Groningen to Zeeland. What connects them is the pride in their profession, the drive to achieve maximum results, and above all the motivation to do so together.
Team: They have more than 2,600 employees who give them a national face and a local heart.
Role: A veterinary specialist in Diagnostic Imaging (Diplomate EBVS/ECVDI/ACVR or fully trained resident)
- You will be part of one of their leading referral hospitals (several locations available) in The Netherlands working together with a multidisciplinary team of other specialists and veterinarians.
- Your main focus will be on clinical work (ultrasonographic examinations and interpretation of radiographs, CT scans, and MRI scans). This can be done partly from home in consultation with your colleagues.
- You can share your knowledge and educate your colleagues as part of the Group Academy team, if you like you can spend up to 25% of your weekly time on the Academy (instead of clinical work).
- You will work closely together with the Clinical Director of the hospital and play an important role in shaping the diagnostic imaging department as well as helping the clinic to grow to its maximum potential.
- As a specialist, you will be part of the Group Specialist Panel, which consists of all specialists that are employed by the group. Together with this Panel and the Operational Director of Group Hospitals you will contribute to the continuous development of the referral hospitals.
Hours: To be discussed
What they are looking for from you:
- You like to work together in a team where everybody can learn from each-other
- You enjoy optimizing processes and sharing your knowledge with other colleagues. This is possible in the team you are working with, but also in the Group Academy
- You have completed your EBVS/ACVR residency and are either a fully trained resident or a Diplomat.
- You maintain good communication with colleagues and owners, in a respectful, positive, and professional manner
- You are open to learning Dutch
What they can offer you:
- They can customize an offer to match your specific needs and requests
- A competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday leave and strong social welfare and pension package
- The possibility to be part of a young, growing team of motivated veterinarians and specialists that have the same goal: providing excellent veterinary care
- They believe that sharing knowledge will lead to continuous development
- Time off for external lecturing is possible
- Generous time off and support to study for your exams if required
- The Netherlands is an attractive country to live and work in. If you need to move to the Netherlands from abroad they have special arrangements to support you. Also, the Netherlands has attractive tax benefits (including a 30% tax ruling for 5 years for many foreign ex-pats)
Ref: JN -042021-19893
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957