Permanent Veterinary Specialist in Ophthalmology - Australia
- Work with a leading provider of specialist and emergency veterinary care
- Challenging yet supportive environment
- Excellent remuneration and benefits (including relocation package)
Type: Small Animal
Location: Open to locations across Australia
Practice: They are a well-established group of specialist veterinary hospitals dedicated to providing the best possible care to patients, clients, and staff. They offer a wide range of specialist services and provide 24-hour emergency and critical care through their facilities in NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD, and SA.
Facilities: The hospital is well equipped with all necessary tools for veterinary ophthalmology which include:
- Slit Lamp
- Indirect Ophthalmoscope
- ERG Unit (Ultrasound)
- Dedicated operating theatre with Zeiss operating microscope.
- Phacoemulsification units
- An array of microsurgical instruments
Team: You will be well supported in your new position by a dedicated ophthalmology nurse.
Role: They are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care Specialist to join their wonderful Emergency and Critical Care team, to make the most of the brand-new facilities, and provide the best care to patients and their families.
Hours: This full-time role is to work as part of a multi-disciplinary referral team that offers specialist services such as 24-hour emergency and critical care, internal medicine, diagnostic imaging, surgery, oncology and radiation oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, behaviour, and physiotherapy.
The ideal applicant will be motivated, committed to patient care, and share a vision for a collaborative working environment, where referring veterinarians and pet owners receive personal gold standard service.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor of Veterinary Science or other relevant qualification and be eligible for registration as a veterinary practitioner
- Additionally, applicants should be registered or be eligible to register as a Veterinary Specialist in New South Wales
What they offer you in return:
- A full-time permanent role with a generous salary and benefits package
- Sponsorship (work permit) is available for the right candidate and financial support towards migration fees is available
- A relocation allowance is also on offer for the right candidate
- Exceptional continuing education allowance and support in ongoing professional development in your chosen area of specialty
Ref: JN -012022-23914
What happens next:
Click APPLY to apply for this role and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this vacancy in more details
Call: 020 3941 0957