Permanent Clinical Director Veterinary Surgeon - Aberdeen
Type: Small Animal
Practice: Part of a group -
- This is a purpose-built facility, designed to provide comprehensive companion animal medical and surgical care.
- They have five experienced veterinary surgeons and five qualified and registered veterinary nurses who are dedicated to providing the highest level of service for clients and their pets.
- All treatments are tailored to individual needs with clients involved in the decision-making.
- Kindness, care, and empathy are at the centre of every case.
Team: Their experienced and dedicated team includes 5 full-time equivalent vets, 4 nurses, 1 ACA, 3 receptionists, and a Practice Manager.
Role: This practice is now poised to enter a new growth phase and they are looking for a highly motivated and conscientious Clinical Director to join them on this journey, replacing one of their founding vets who is retiring. Working alongside their remaining Clinical Director, Practice Manager, and Head Nurse, you will have a strong desire to work collaboratively with their existing colleagues, to further develop the practice clinically, look after the wellbeing of the team, and seek out new opportunities to shape the future direction of this practice.
- They are ideally looking for someone full-time (40 hours), working over a 5-day week
- Every 4th or 5th Sat morning but there would be flexibility on this for the right candidate.
- There is no on-call as this is covered by an out-of-hours practice.
Life beyond the practice: This practice is located on the north side of Aberdeen and the location is ideal to enjoy all that city life has to offer, while at the same time being in easy reach of Cairngorms National Park and a wide range of outdoor activities. They also have great travel links, including an international airport nearby.
Salary: The salary on offer is between £65,000 – £70,000 p/a depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks annual leave (including Bank Holidays) with the opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Generous CPD allowance with personal development actively encouraged
- Healthshield Cash Plan and Company Pension
Ref: JN -012024-30517
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details