Permanent Clinical Director Veterinary Surgeon - Sheffield
Type: Small Animal
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Practice: Part of a group
- RCVS Veterinary Hospital has 8.5 FTE vets who are ably supported by a brilliant nursing and client care team. They pride themselves on providing high-quality, accessible healthcare for their client’s pets.
- The practice has a very low turnover of associates; they love their work and like to have fun together within and outside of the practice.
- There are currently Certificate holders in Dermatology, Feline Medicine, Small Animal Medicine, and Ophthalmology, with others working towards Certificates in Surgery and Diagnostic Imaging.
- The practice has 4 spacious consulting rooms, 2 operating theatres, separate cat, dog, and isolation wards, and separate dental and imaging rooms, and is well equipped with the usual in-house diagnostic and surgical kit you would expect from an RCVS Hospital practice.
Role: A great opportunity for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon looking to take the next step in their career, or an existing Clinical Director to join and lead an established hospital team in Sheffield.
- 40-hours (4-day working week),
- 1 in 7 weekends (with time back in lieu the following week).
- 1 night OOH cover per week for in-patient care only.
- You will be responsible for the overall leadership of the practice and will work to drive forward clinical services, associate engagement and development, practice growth and deliver robust commercial performance. You will have a passion for delivering the best possible service and outcomes for patients, clients, and associates.
- Your role will be exciting, stimulating, and varied. You will have line manager responsibilities for other members of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), and Lead Vet.
- Much of your time will still have a significant clinical focus, with a mixture of consultations, surgery, in-patient care, and diagnostics, alongside mentoring and coaching colleagues to allow them to progress and excel in their role.
- The clinical-to-non-clinical ratio for the role is open to discussion as there is flexibility to suit the right candidate.
Skills/Exp: The ideal candidate for the role will be an experienced vet ready to take the next step in their career, or an established Clinical Director who has a passion for leading and developing a highly respected and successful RCVS Veterinary Hospital with the most amazingly engaged, friendly, and supportive team.
Salary: Up to £80,000 p/a Depending on experience
Benefits: Full details of the benefits will be discussed in the interview.
Ref: JN -012024-30467
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details