Permanent Clinical Director Veterinary Surgeon - Solihull
Type: Small Animal
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Practice: Part of a group -
- This is a well-established practice with a great reputation and puts emphasis on compassionate care and service.
- Their team is indeed experienced with 15 Vets, 25 RVNs, SVNs, and PCAs.
- They fully encourage further studies with 6 of their Vets currently studying towards a certificate including surgery, internal medicine, and exotics.
- They can offer great support from our experienced veterinary surgeons to cover most disciplines, including a large exotics caseload, with appropriate equipment for those interested. Plus, a comprehensive range of orthopaedic and ophthalmic equipment could be available in the development of these disciplines.
Role: A rare opportunity for a Clinical Director to join this progressive and collaborative team has arisen.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their leadership skills, progress their career forward within a forward-thinking and supportive practice, with a great foundation of support!
- 4-day working week
- 1.5 weekends in 7 (one full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) and one separate full Saturday)
- No OOH, they have a dedicated night team for continuity of care.
Skills/Exp: The successful candidate will have proven experience in a leadership role, and the ability to demonstrate clear financial understanding. They will also demonstrate good clinical skill levels, to be able to support and develop the clinical teams. This role will include both clinical and administration work, supported by the senior leadership team.
Salary: Up to £80,000 (D.O.E.) plus up to £5000 relocation package
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Linnaeus CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
Ref: JN -012024-30466
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details