Permanent Equine Veterinary Surgeon - Canterbury, Kent
Type: Equine Practice
Location: Within 10 miles of of Canterbury
Practice Type: The practice is fiercely independent and has a diverse caseload that ranges from pleasure horses to high-level competition horses and everything in between.
Team Info: Successful expanding 4-vet branch practice.
Role: Are you a passionate and dedicated Equine Veterinarian seeking a rewarding full-time opportunity?
Join our clients' friendly team, where your expertise in equine health and commitment to animal care will make a significant impact.
Candidate: They are looking for a skilled and compassionate professional to join their friendly and supportive team who can contribute to the well-being of their equine community.
Hours: It is a full-time position for an equine-only vet. Full shift and rota details will be discussed in the interview
- MRCVS or the ability to acquire it.
- Equine Focus: Demonstrate a strong background and genuine passion for equine medicine and/or surgery/orthopaedics.
- Experience: Ideally, the successful candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of experience in equine veterinary practice.
- Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to educate and engage clients effectively.
- Team Player: Collaborative attitude and the ability to work seamlessly within a team environment.
- Problem-Solving: Exhibit strong problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions if faced with a challenging situation.
Salary: Competitive salary that is reflective of skills and experience
- Benefits Package: Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and professional development opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance: Maintain a healthy work-life balance with a reasonable schedule and on-call rotation.
- Professional Growth: Access opportunities for continuous learning and career advancement within this practice. They have an experienced team who are focused on working together, sharing knowledge, and enhancing the team as a whole. Supported by qualified nurses and high-quality equipment there is an abundance of opportunity for career development.
Ref: JN -012024-30371
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details