Permanent Lead Registered Veterinary Nurse - Barnet, North London
Type: Small Animal
Location: Barnet, North London
Practice Type: They are a well-established, RCVS-accredited, small animal primary care practice that covers the locations of London, Hertfordshire, and Cambridgeshire
Services/Facilities: They have a diverse and varied caseload, and the facilities are fully equipped to handle the services they provide. Their practice includes digital X-ray and digital dental X-ray services, a wide range of surgical equipment, and modern dental and laboratory equipment.
Role: They are currently seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse with at least two years of post-qualification experience to join their team and help them continue to provide outstanding care to patients and clients.
Hours: Full-time - 42 hours, 1:4 Saturdays
Your role and responsibilities
- As a member of our team, you will work closely with their clinical team and have the opportunity to develop your leadership skills as you help to grow and develop their practice.
- The Nursing Career Framework is designed to support career progression and development and supports clinically focused pathways and a people leadership pathway.
- This also supports a competitive salary reflecting skills, and experience held while identifying future goals and opportunities
- CPD including advanced qualifications is actively encouraged as this facilitates the development of the veterinary nursing teams to ensure the team ia fully utilised and able to work at the top of their licence.
Candidate: They are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator, highly organised, and comfortable working with autonomy in a small, busy practice.
Salary: Up to £37,275 p/a depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional paid day off to celebrate your birthday
- Enhanced equal family leave
- Enhanced sickness policy
- RCVS & VDS fees paid
- CPD allowance and allocated CPD days
- Access to an extensive range of clinical and non-clinical learning and development programmes
- Progression & development opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Discounts with PetPlan
- Wellness program, including;
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Gym membership discount
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Flu vaccine voucher
- Recruitment reward scheme
Ref: JN -012024-30388
Interested? Click on the apply button below and we will be in touch with further details